Friday, December 30, 2011

Obama Loafers

Presidential Loafers on sale now

K-Mart plans to start selling a new shoe, the Presidential Loafer, in honor of President Obama, just in time for the 2012 election campaign.

This new shoe is completely designed for the comfort of Barack Obama as he works [sic] in the People's House.

Notice the bands of color representing the Kenyan flag.

Notice the grips on the heels to keep the President's feet from slipping off of the Resolute Desk.
As Obama enjoys relaxing more than working, perhaps these comfortable new shoes will inspire him to loaf around the office, as opposed to loafing around the golf course. Then again, he may just wear them on the links too.

Recently found the above post over at Tenth Generation Patriot and with all, of what looks to be Obama voters fighting to get those Air-Jordan Nikes I wonder how they well react to these Obama Loafers.  Will  they will cost $200 a pair.  I never spent $200 for any shoes, but then I don't get government assistance! I have a feeling that "tax-payer" dollars are being spent on many of Jordan Nikes. Perhaps I should rephrase that in that I doubt that many in those mobs are "tax-payers"!  And people wonder why we're broke!!!!  Give me a break!!
The Obama Loafers is just a made up story and a joke, but the Jordan Nike mobs is no joke and and even has community leaders looking for someone to blame.  Well they don't need to look far, just around the corner and on the streets of their own community---but instead they blame Nike and those outlets selling the sneakers!  Just more passing the buck as our fearless leader often does!!!

IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS THAT JUST MUDDY THE WATERS GO TO ANOTHER SITE THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU!
STOP OBAMA IN 2012! GET YOUR Defeat Obama in 2012 WIDGET. FOLLOW LINK FOR DETAILS.

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Fearless leader? I don't think he's fearless. He's a finger pointer and the buck always stops with Bush, never him. I have never cared for him and never will. I just pray that he remains safe as Biden scares me even worse that Obummer does.

Have a terrific day. :)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

It's Bush's fault!

Mike aka Proof said...

The loafers will go well with his flip flops.

Teresa said...

Good one Proof. The man's an immature loafer. He has loafing on the job down pat. He doesn't need any encouragement to relax with having loafers named after him. Of course he is the Chief Loafer and doesn't mind encouraging others to loaf on the taxpayers dime.

Tenth Generation Patriot said...

Great story, if I do say so myself.

Always On Watch said...

Obama loafers?

Loafers for the Loafer-in-Chief! I couldn't resist adding that barb.

------------

Happy New Year to you, Ron.