Monday, January 16, 2012

S.C. FOX Debate---Newt, Newt, Newt!

IT'S JUST A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR INTO THE DEBATE AS I WRITE THIS AND I FOR ONE MUST TELL YOU THAT NEWT IS THE ONLY ONE I CAN SEE THAT IS CAPABLE OF CARRYING THE BALL ACROSS THE GOAL LINE THIS FALL.  HE WILL CRUSH BHO IN THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES AND GIVE HIM TIT FOR TAC ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL.  HE HAS HIS FLAWS AS THEY ALL DO, BUT WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN STAND IN THE BREACH AS THE BATTLE SWIRLS AROUND THEM.  I SUPPORT NEWT AS THE MAN WHO CAN BEST BATTLE OBAMA, BUT WILL SUPPORT THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE WHOEVER HE IS.

IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS THAT JUST MUDDY THE WATERS GO TO ANOTHER SITE THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU!
STOP OBAMA IN 2012! GET YOUR Defeat Obama in 2012 WIDGET. FOLLOW LINK FOR DETAILS.

6 comments:

Hack said...

I agree. This debate alone is making me want Newt more and more.

Ron Russell said...

Glad to see I'm not alone as many in the MSM would like to point out! I personally think those on the left want to see Mitt as Obama's foe in the upcoming election, just as they pushed McCain in '08!

John Carey said...

The establishment sure wants Mitt as the guy. I like Newt. I agree that he can stand toe to toe with Obama and soundly beat him.

Ron Russell said...

Newt will stand foot on toe with Barack---one of the two professors is not in the same league as the other. One needs his teleprompter to point the way and the other lets history and facts tell the tale.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I too think Newt is the one to best carry on the cause, but I will support whom ever we end up with.

Sandee said...

He has so much baggage, but if he's the nominee then I'll vote for him. Many see him as a corrupt politician. Well so is Obama, but he's a democrat so he gets a pass.

Have a terrific day. :)