Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sitting at the red traffic light

There I was sitting at a red traffic light........ I was sitting at a long red traffic light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic.
A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-British slogans, with a half-burned Union Jack taped on the boot of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, was stopped next to me. Suddenly they yelled, "Aqbar Allah! Praise Allah!" and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere an a large articulated truck came speeding through the crossing and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it. For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Hell...that could have been me!" So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver!



IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS THAT JUST MUDDY THE WATERS GO TO ANOTHER SITE THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU!
STOP OBAMA IN 2012! GET YOUR STOP OBAMA'S SECOND TERM AGENDA WIDGET. FOLLOW LINK FOR DETAILS.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha. May God be with you as you drive that truck.

Have a terrific day. :)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Drive with purpose my friend.

Mike aka Proof said...

And always wear your seat belt!