Thursday, June 26, 2014

Waiting for the Light to change


I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business and patiently waiting for it to turn green, even though there was no on-coming traffic. 

A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-American slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car, and a " Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, was stopped next to me. Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah!" and took off before the light changed. 

Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it. For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man....that could have been me!" So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.  

EMBED CODE
Code for Facebook, Blogs, Websites and Myspace.
Just copy and paste into your site.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Where do I sign up?

Have a terrific day. ☺

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

There just aren't enough truck drivers when you need them.