Saturday, February 4, 2017

Guns on the Beaches of Israel

Never have been on an Israeli beach, but sure would like to see and hear the sights and sounds of what I believe to be the greatest country in that cesspool called the Middle East.  The Jewish state is the only democracy in that part of the world and they only one there that practices complete religious freedom.  As for the guns on the beach, they are found being carried openly all over that nation.  I recall a time from many years ago when my wife and I were on a isolated beach south of Acapulco.  We were casually walking along the beach soaking in the beautiful scenery when 3 young Mexican men approached us.  They never said a word, but one opened his shirt and pointed to a menacing looking pistol in his waistband, then pointed at my wife's necklace and rings and mine as well.  We got the message and handed over all out jewelry along with my wallet and her purse.  Guns on beaches----the bad guys will always have them, but they wouldn't be so bold if they suspected you were carrying one too.  Israel has some of the safest beaches in the world.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm guessing they are armed most of the time. With the rest of the middle east trying to wipe them off the face of the earth, I'd be armed too.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

How you think the snowflakes would react at seeing that?

Kid said...

Mass murder only happens in gun free zones.