Monday, November 7, 2011

Election Season Is In The Air

THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES ARE JOCKING FOR POSITION AS THE DEBATES, THE FLIP-FLOP CHARGES, THE SMEAR ACCUSATIONS AND POLITICS AS USUAL FILL THE AIRWAYS.  AND ON THE DEMOCRATIC SIDE THE PRESIDENT IS IN FULL CAMPAIGN MODE FLYING AIRFORCE ONE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, AT TAXPAYERS EXPENSE, POINTING THE FINGER AT WHAT HE CALLS "A DO NOTHING CONGRESS".  YES THE SEASON IS UPON US ALTHOUGH IT A FULL TWO MONTHS UNTIL THE FIRST PRIMARY.  LIKE MOST CONSERVATIVE BLOGGERS I TRY AND PUT IN MY TWO CENTS WORTH WITH THE HOPE I MAY HAVE SOME EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME.  AT TIMES, I GET DISCOURAGED AND REALIZE MY PUNY EFFORTS WILL MAKE LITTLE DIFFERENCE IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS.  NEVERTHELESS I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT ONE FOOT AHEAD OF THE OTHER DOWN THE LONG ROAD TO THAT UNCERTAINTY THAT LIES AT THE END.  I CAN DO NOTHING ELSE.  LIKE MANY OF YOU I GET DEPRESSED FROM TIME TO TIME AND FEEL LIKE ABANDONING THE FIELD, BUT THEN I PRESS ON HOPING FOR THAT CROWNING VICTORY NEXT FALL.
STOP OBAMA IN 2012! GET YOUR Defeat Obama in 2012 WIDGET. FOLLOW LINK FOR DETAILS.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

His do nothing congress is a democrat majority isn't it? Wonder why things aren't getting done.

Yesterday the media had the homes of the republican candidates so all of us could see how they live. I wonder if they'll do any of the democrats homes? No they wouldn't do that.

Have a terrific day. :)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I answered the question from your email.

MathewK said...

It does get frustrating doesn't it, but as you said, one foot in front of another.

Here's to hoping that translates into one foot after another into the ass of you know who.