Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Dogs Qualified for Welfare

This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare.

At first the lady said, “Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare.” So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can’t speak English, and have no frigging clue who their Daddy’s are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My dogs get their first welfare check next month.

THIS IS ONE OF MY DOGS (FOR REAL)

IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS THAT JUST MUDDY THE WATERS GO TO ANOTHER SITE THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU!
STOP OBAMA IN 2012! GET YOUR STOP OBAMA'S SECOND TERM AGENDA WIDGET. FOLLOW LINK FOR DETAILS.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Sandee said...

You've a cute baby there.

I can't believe this. Why not. They are far more deserving than some of the trash that's laying around on welfare now. I'm just saying.

Have a terrific day. ☺