Thursday, March 1, 2012

Man of the House

A husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, You Can Be THE Man of Your House. Finding new courage that he never knew he had, he stormed into the kitchen and announced to his wife, "From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is the 'Law.' You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, bring it to me, and when I am done eating my meal, you will clear the dishes and serve me a scrumptious dessert. After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will make love the way I want! Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will put on soothing music, wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. You will massage my feet and hands to relieve any last bit of tension so that I can sleep like a baby. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me, and comb my hair?"

The wife replied, "The funeral director would be my first guess, unless I have your ass cremated."

7 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I've given that speech, and it still hurts.

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. Good one.

Have a terrific day. :)

Teresa said...

LOL! It sounds like the man of the house got put in his place by the woman of the house.

Anonymous said...

Being single has it's advantages.

Ron Russell said...

And disadvantages!

christian soldier said...

been taking some time off- so- just read your many posts!
Great-
as to the 'dead husband' well- what can I say : - )
carol-CS

MathewK said...

LOL.

Nice one.