Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Are Transgenders the Ultimate Science Deniers

Wonder what would happen if I identified as a Black man and put on blackface one evening and strolled down a Harlem street!  Would I be accepted by the "Boyz n' the Hood?  Hell you know the answer.  But just as important, would those progressives who claim a man or woman can be whatever sex they identify as be receptive to a white man putting on black face because he identified as a Afro-American.  Now really, what do you think?  Whatever the case, the one thing most can agree on is they would not want their little daughters being in the same public restroom with a man who identifies as a woman.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Kids make this a very difficult issue. Very difficult issue. I don't like it one bit with the kids in the mix. Especially if it's my kids or grand-kids.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Kid said...

I identify as a billionaire. Where's my money ?!?!?!