Saturday, September 19, 2009

Link Exchange

If you wish to exchange links and yours is a conservative leaning blog email me at:
russellshih@aol.com
Put link exchange in subject line
Name of your blog
Link to your blog
List my blog in your blogroll
the link is: Note,  we only link to blogs that have a google ranking, if your blog is so new as to not be ranked by google, save your time and do not submit as I always check PR before adding any blogs. Time and space will not allow me to list all new blog request. When your blog is ranked please return and make request.
Or you may Leave the same information
in the comment section below and add my link to
your blogroll
I will check out your blog and get back to you usually
within 24 hours
Thanks, Ron
TOTUS IS CURRENTLY A PR5 SITE

DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOUR BLOG IS NOT YET RANKED FOR YOUR E-MAIL WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.  I HAVE WAIVED THIS IN THE PAST, BUT NO LONGER WILL. THANKS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I ve been add your blog to my blog at http://now-google.blogspot.com, So would you put my blog too, on you... Just give title Now Google

Unknown said...

And another one, wish we can make link exchange with my blog at Free Movie Download my link is http://www.startdreamingstopaction.com/, would you?