Monday, August 7, 2017

ISIS SAVAGES KILLED BY PIGS!

This is the best news you’ve heard in a while. AWD craps you negative on this one. In Iraq, three ISIS terrorists were killed by….wait for it…wild pigs! Pigs! So the answer has been here the whole time! Don’t send soldiers to fight those savage tards over there. Send wild hogs!
 

Hell, pigs are taking over Texas faster than Muslims (but it’s a close race) so we could spare a few billion piggies to do the work of Jesus and shove ISIS out of the Seventh Century and back to the Sixth Century. As a bonus, any terrorist killed by a porker over there now is ineligible to go to his imaginary 72 virgins (Allah only knows what’s hiding under those burkas!) and cannot enter his imaginary Paradise. Lights out on ISIS and Al Qaeda. Score one for Jesus and America!
 

Word probably spread around the wild pig campfire in Iraq what those ISIS savages do to goats and donkeys and the hogs were having no part of being porked by Muslim terrorists!
Now AWD will be the first to acknowledge that wild pigs are dangerous. Just the sound of their tusks rubbing together can send chills up your spine in the woods after dark. But to be eaten alive by a hog while armed with military weapons signifies that one is a stupid idiot. ISIS. But I repeat myself.
 

I’ve heard wild pigs in the woods many times in close proximity to my big sexy ass while hunting but I never sweated it too much as I was armed with my AR-10 and my trusty Fenix flashlight brightening up my night with 330 lumens. On my hip is either a .45 or Gunter the Glock 23 in .40 cal should I get into a pack of piggies that expends my 20 round mag of .308 in the AR. And AWD is more than prepared to hong kong on some sorry pig’s ass if I expend all ammunition down range. Plus, I could always shimmy up a tree if I had to. I think.
 

Anyway, this Ji-Hawg anti-ISIS pig strategy should be introduced in Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi….hell, all over the whole damn Middle East wherever those little Muslim bastids reside! We could strap bombs onto the piggies and send them charging into the ranks of the ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists. Imagine the terror when thousands of wild pigs charge in come prayer time! Might make those terrorists a little more concerned about shoving their asses up in the air five times a day if some big, ugly, hairy porker comes sneaking up from the rear like an Injun. I’m not talking about their women in burkas.  Read more over at Angry White Dude

No comments: