Wednesday, August 16, 2017

WAR, CHILDREN. IT’S JUST A SHOT AWAY

AWD just returned from a relaxing week in the hills of South Dakota where my eyes feasted on buffalo, mountains, streams, and boobs. Sturgis.
Last night on the way back, the filly and I stopped for the evening at a hotel to find that there had been an uprising of “white supremacists” in Virgina. And, if watching CNN, we learned that the “white supremacists” were sanctioned by Donald Trump. One black civil rights lawyer (aka legal leech) told a CNN talking head that Trump had run his entire presidential campaign on white supremacism. Of course, the proclamation went unchallenged.
Black Lives Matter and Antifa have brought out the KKK and other so-called White Nationalists. It was as predictable as Whoopi Goldberg waking up ugly. One hard core group centered on race facing the other. Of course, the Mainstream Media has mandated that all Republicans denounce the “racist white supremacist” groups who held a legal protest at a monument of Robert E Lee. Democrats and hard core liberals (but I repeat myself) have been given a pass on condemning the hard core leftists who attacked the permitted “white supremacists.”
Get ready for the next few weeks when Trump and those who voted for him are disparaged as haters. Also get ready for the Soros-paid Antifa and BLM goons to be completely overlooked even though it appears they readily attacked the legal protesters.
For the record. I’m so sick and tired of this. I spent the week in the mountains of South Dakota removed from “news” (aka propaganda) and my blood pressure magically fell by double digits. I returned to watch talking morons on CNN and Fox News spin their spin on the occurrence in Charlottesville.
AWD has removed himself from any care concerning all of this. Leftists in Dallas are trying to remove statues of Confederate heroes from public parks in the city. They say the statues are offensive to some. Ironically, the park where the statues reside are off of Malcolm X Blvd. The same Malcolm X who called white people “devils.” But whites aren’t allowed to be offended. After all, we’re the cause of everything bad in the world.
Here’s where I stand. I don’t give two shits about what happens in Dallas and other black-run cities in America. I try to stay out of Dallas whenever possible and try not to spend ONE CENT there. Screw them and their politically correct, anti-white leaders! I don’t need anything they have in Dallas. Just like I don’t need anything in any other large, leftist, anti-white megalopolis in America.
However, the left has long called for a civil war. Now that gets my attention. I will not go looking for a fight but I will be goddamned if I’ll run from one. In my city in North Texas, there are tens of thousands of pissed off white guys like myself armed to the gills. Should BLM and Antifa make the fatal mistake of trying to commit violence against us on our turf, well, I hope our county has a lot of body bags. Because there will be a whole hell of a lot of liberal douchebags heading back south to Dallas at room temperature.
Personally, I don’t care if Dallas or any other city removes Civil War statues. I don’t care what they do. They can all go to hell. Do I think America will ever come together again like POTUS Trump advises? Hell no! Do I care? Hell no!
But young, smart, able-bodied white males are not going to sit back forever and be blamed for everything wrong in the world. Nor are they going to accept the leftist mantra that everything white males have accomplished comes from some mythical “white privilege.” My two boys are well-read, aware of what’s going on in America, and more than prepared to fight back should the time come. They are not hotheaded thugs. They are smart, reasoned, white males who are not about to allow leftists to blame them for everything wrong in the world. I couldn’t be prouder.
My guess is the next time, the so-called white supremacists will come armed and turn a few BLM and Antifa skulls into a pink mist. In my opinion, we have seen enough violence from both groups (BLM and Antifa) to know what side of the fight we’ll align ourselves. After all, there are 5 dead cops in Dallas from a BLM murderer. (If you want to know how the murderer really met his demise, email me. I have some inside info. It was pretty awesome!)
I’m writing this in my safe North Texas county with my Glock by my side. I also have a .380 in my pocket. But I won’t need them. I’m surrounded by dozens of guys like me who are also carrying.
BLM and Antifa? You say you want a revolution? Well, you know. You’re going to die.
I read something last week that said, “When black people riot, neighborhoods burn. When white people riot, continents burn.”
Be careful what you ask for, Beta Males. You’re about to enter a world of pain.
Thanks to Angry White Dude  for this spot on post.  Visit his new site for more from the right!
Help us save not just Confederate Monuments, but all historical monuments across American that are under attack by the left by clicking HERE!

1 comment:

griz said...

Amen brother!
Well stated.

Take care, be safe.
God bless.
Griz - Alaska