Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Reparations for Blacks: Then why are Progressives destroying History


You mean to tell me that blacks were once slaves?  Hell, show me the truth.  After all there was no Civil War to free them---sh*t, the war never happened.  What the fu*k do they want reparations for---picking cotton.  Then where's my money I picked tons of it back in the day.  Yep, I did say "tons".  And believe me it takes a lot of that white fluff just to make one pound.  Reparations be damned---I never even saw a fricking slave.

Help us save not just Confederate Monuments, but all historical monuments across American that are under attack by the left by clicking HERE!

2 comments:

Kid said...

any black who wanted reparations got them in the form of welfare.

Sandee said...

This is craziness. I've never had a slave in my life and I'm pretty sure that all the black folks alive have never been a slave. Money grab is all I see.

Have a fabulous day. ☺