Sunday, March 29, 2009

Are You A Racist?

It seems these days that anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist. That was a campaign tactic that's now been transferred to his administration. Really, what is a racist. I prefer to associate with whites in general more than with blacks---therefore, I'm racist. Does it not matter that I have more in common with them, guess not--I'm racist. Tried to speak to some Mexicans the other day at the store, suppose they couldn't understand me, so I went on with my shopping--I'm racist. I support legal immigration, not illegal immigration--I'm racist. I think most of Obama's policies are foolish--I'm racist. So what is a racist? Took the time to look it up--says a racist is someone who has an unreasoning dislike for someone on another race. Gosh, that lets me off the hook, I have reasons for my dislikes. I dislike some Arabs because they want to kill me so I guess that one is ok. I dislike some Mexicans because they jumped the fence so that one is ok. I dislike some blacks because they feel I owe them something guess that one is ok. And finally, I dislike liberals, because I simply cannot tolerate fools, guess that one is ok, too. Gee, maybe I'm not racist.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: