Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Trashing Ron Paul

IF YOU ARE A RON PAUL SUPPORTER THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!  RON PAUL IS A GREAT CANDIDATE TO THOSE WHO SUPPORT A SMALLER CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AND FEWER GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS ON OUR ECONOMY!  THAT SAID, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE GOOD I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS CANDIDATE.  HE IS A DANGER TO AMERICA AND A DANGER TO THE STATE OF ISRAEL.  HE PAST AND RECENT COMMENTS ABOUT THE JEWISH STATE ARE MORE IN LINE WITH THE PROGRESSIVE FAR LEFT THAN WITH THAT OF MOST AMERICANS.  HE SEES NO DANGER FROM EXTERNAL FORCES AND LIVES IN THAT UTOPIAN WASTELAND OCCUPIED BY THOSE WHO BELIEVE AMERICA IS THE ENEMY AND THE ISRAELI STATE IS BUT A TOOL OF AMERICAN IMPERIALISM.  I DON'T NORMALLY CRITICIZE A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT BUT WITH RON PAUL I WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION!  RON PAUL IS BAD FOR AMERICA AND I WOULD SOONER VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA SHOULD PAUL WIN THE NOMINATION!

IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS THAT JUST MUDDY THE WATERS GO TO ANOTHER SITE THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU!
STOP OBAMA IN 2012! GET YOUR Defeat Obama in 2012 WIDGET. FOLLOW LINK FOR DETAILS.

3 comments:

cmblake6 said...

Total agreement with everything you said about Luap Nor, but for one point. There is no way in Hell my hand would ever touch the O'Bullshit button. I must say I do agree with RP's war theory though. If they screw with us, we bomb the absolute snot out of them and leave. No rebuilding their country, no "nation building", none of that. That is the ONLY part of his foreign policy I do agree with. The "head in the sand" shit is right out, however.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

He is a Moron!

Sandee said...

I've said it before here and I'll say it again. I think Romney is the only candidate that has a chance at beating Obummer. That's my humble opinion. I never even considered Paul.

Have a terrific day. :)