Adnow

loading...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Palestinians Need to Get Over It!

THIS WEEK, AGAIN PRESENTED US WITH AN OLD PICTURE AS THOUSANDS OF PALESTINIANS RIOTED ON THE WEST BANK TOSSING STONES AND BURNING THE AMERICA FLAG. REMEMBER THEY ARE THE SAME ONES WHO CHEERED AS THE WORLD TRADE CENTER CAME CRASHING TO THE GROUND!  REMEMBER THEY ARE THE SAME ONES WHO TEACH THEIR CHILDREN TO BE SUICIDE BOMBERS!  REMEMBER THEY ARE THE SAME ONES WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FENCE THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM BLOWING UP INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN ISRAEL!  REMEMBER THEY ARE THE SAME ONES WHO CALL FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH STATE!  AND REMEMBER THEY ARE THE SAME ONES WE GIVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO EACH YEAR, YES DON'T FORGET THAT.

THEY SAY THEY HAVE A CLAIM TO JERUSALEM AND THE HOLY LANDS OF THE WEST BANK, I WOULD SUGGEST THE JEWISH CLAIM TO THOSE SAME LANDS IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLDER.  REMEMBER THEY AND THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THEM LOST THE SIX DAY WAR AND LOST THE LANDS ON THE WEST BANK OF WHAT WAS THEN JORDAN.  A WAR WHICH WAS FORCED ON ISRAEL WHEN THE EGYPTIANS BLOCKADED THE STRAITS OF TIRAN AT THE MOUTH OF THE GULF OF AQABA AT A TIME WHEN ISRAEL WAS NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE SUEZ CANAL.  THIS WOULD HAVE DESTROYED ISRAELI COMMERCE LEAVING FROM THE PORT OF ELAT.  YES THE PALESTINIANS LOST THE WAR AND NOW WANT TO DICTATE THE PEACE TREATY.  QUITE A TWIST WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT--THE LOSER ISSUES THE TERMS FOR PEACE.  HELL I MISSED SOMETHING HERE!!! 

OVER THE YEARS AGAIN AND AGAIN THE PALESTINIANS HAVE BEEN OFFERED SOLUTIONS FOR STATEHOOD AND HAVE REJECTED ALL AND CONTINUE TO CALL FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH STATE.  YOU CAN BET IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED AND THE PALESTINIANS WERE IN CONTROL WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION, FOR THERE WOULD BE NO JEWS IN WHAT IS NOW ISRAEL----THEY WOULD BE DEAD OR DRIVEN FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.  WHERE IS IT WRITTEN THAT THE HOLY LANDS OF ISRAEL, MUST BE TURNED OVER TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW ISLAM?  PERHAPS THE BOOK OF PEACE, THE KORAN, TELLS THEM THAT.  I DON'T KNOW!

AS FOR ME I SAY NOT ONE MORE RED CENT TO THE PALESTINIANS AND NO STATEHOOD UNTIL THEY RENOUNCE THEIR DESIRE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL.  THE OLD 1967 BORDERS OF WHAT WAS JORDAN ARE NOT DEFENSIBLE AND ANY SOLUTION MUST CONSIDER THAT.  PEACE AT ANY PRICE IS ONLY A ROAD MAP TO FUTURE WARS.

5 comments:

Steve Dennis said...

I agree Ron, it is time to stop sending them money. Great post!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Also, I would stop funding the UN.

banned said...

Burning the US flag is Sooo... C20th, no-one else seems to be doing it these days.

You are quite correct Ron, following WW1 Britain found itself with a League Of Nations mandate covering some of the former colonial Turkish territories on the Levant (France got the good bits, Lebanon and Damascas).

British Mandate Territory

The Arabs were alloted 75% of these territories, including Jerusalem, as the Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan while the State of Israel made do with the remaining 25%.

Jordan chose to join in the immediate post inedependence attacks upon Israel and lost, losing territory as is usual according to the customs of war.

That Jordan, Syria, Egypt and even Saudi Arabia refuse to accept responsibility for rehousing the refugees of that 60 years ago war is their problem and not Israels.

Ron Russell said...

Banned, I knew if you read this post you would know the detail of the Six Day War and the events leading up to it---most are unaware. Great comment.

Sandee said...

Islam the religion of hate and intolerance. What Woodsterman said too. I'm all for stopping funding for the UN.

Have a terrific day. :)