Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Patroitic Quotes and The Dictator


"We must always remember that America is a great nation today not because of what government did for the people but because of what people did for themselves and others".
RICHARD M. NIXON

AND NOW ON A VERY SERIOUS NOTE OF CONTEMPORARY IMPORTANCE I MUST ASK MY DEVOTED READERS A SIMPLE QUESTION:

WOULD YOU KNOW A DICTATOR IF YOU SAW ONE?

COULD YOU REALLY TELL?

WELL THIS SHOULD HELP!

THIS IS WHAT A DICTATOR LOOKS LIKE!

STOP OBAMA IN 2012! GET YOUR Defeat Obama in 2012 WIDGET. FOLLOW LINK FOR DETAILS.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. Now I know what one looks like. Who knew?

Have a terrific day, :)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

You got W I D E . . . I think at Woodsterman I went 700 plus 400 = 1100.

That was DuhWad huh.

MathewK said...

LOL

Nice one.