Saturday, November 3, 2012

Vote for Love of Country

YESTERDAY ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL OBAMA WAS TELLING VOTERS TO "VOTE FOR REVENGE",  JUST THIS MORNING ROMNEY REMINDED US THAT AND SAID, VOTE FOR " LOVE OF COUNTRY"!  THAT'S THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO MEN.  YOU SEE, MITT ROMNEY LOVES THIS COUNTRY WHILE BARACK OBAMA FEELS HE MUST APOLOGIZE FOR IT TO THE WORLD AS WE MORE OR LESS SAW HIM DO AT THE UNITED NATIONS RECENTLY, AND ON HIS FIRST TRIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY AFTER BEING ELECTED PRESIDENT.

IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS THAT JUST MUDDY THE WATERS GO TO ANOTHER SITE THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU!
STOP OBAMA IN 2012! GET YOUR Defeat Obama in 2012 WIDGET. FOLLOW LINK FOR DETAILS.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

UPDATE: Real change comes 1/20/13.

Teresa said...

Our life does depend on our votes on Nov. 6. I hope this country chooses liberty over dependence and government control over our lives.

Sandee said...

Romney has been a breath of fresh air. Far more presidential than Oblamer and Thief. I've voting for Romney/Ryan.

Have a terrific day. :)

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I already voted absentee. I mailed my ballot via a post office in a county I knew to be Conservative, because I wanted my ballot to actually arrive.

I have no problem telling anyone and everyone that I voted for Romney/Ryan. I voted for Emken against Diane Feinstein in Fornicalia for Senator. And I voted against the bulk of my Fornicalia propositions, particularly those that raise state income taxes and are for "schools." If you are wise and read the wording, the cash can be placed into the GENERAL fund and not specifically and only for schools.

In summary: I think Mr Obama is going to get a surprise this coming Wednesday morning.

BZ