Thursday, September 21, 2017

According to the Left: White Men are Terrorist

This University indoctrinated pile of nothing---I say nothing, because I just can't figure out if it's a (he, she, or a tossup)!  At any rate, this is a prime example of where your tax dollars are going.  The t-shirt is offensive to me, but "It" is disgusting.  I would hate to see It's Saturday nite date!   But on a more serious note, as a Englishman might say, "bet this 'cunt' doesn't have a bloody fellow".  By the way, I used the "C" word only in the British context.  To them, it's not nearly as offensive in Merry Ole England as in this country.   

Help us save not just Confederate Monuments, but all historical monuments across American that are under attack by the left by clicking HERE!

1 comment:

Kid said...

This is a clear sign of a menal illness, and there are Tons of these "it's" running around.