Contentad

Friday, October 7, 2016

Clinton Charity Scam

We all know about charity scams---those phone solicitation calls that are asking for a small donation to some nice sounding need.  Charity scams are older than this country and will be around long after we're gone.  But occasionally one comes along that is noteworthy and the Clinton Foundation is one of those.  Not only because it's headed by a former President of the United States and his wife, a former Secretary of State, but because it could very well be the largest charity scam in American history.  Has anyone figured out how Bill and Hillary became multi-millionaires after leaving the White House claiming, at the time, they were flat broke.  The answer is quite simple---the Clinton Foundation happened.  This is a supposedly charitable organization that manages to allocate less than 10% of funds collected to actually help those in need while the other 90% goes to fatten up the bank accounts of not only the Clinton's, but to paid friend's salaries and provide a lavish life-style for both Bill and Hillary.  But perhaps worst of all, those giving money to this so-called charity are not doing so out of concern for their less fortunate fellowman, but in order to obtain an advantage in their dealings with our government.  Yes, Hillary and Hubby are selling their positions and influence to any Tom, Dick or Harry who comes down the pike who is willing to shell out the money necessary to buy their favors!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Yet Trump does far more with charity and he's being hammered about everything. The media makes me sick.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Kid said...

Ah, Yep.