Newsmax

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy

Here we go again that "vast right-wing conspiracy" is back and this time its Bill not Hillary who is sounding the alarm. To a certain extent Bill has it right, but I would contend it is a "Vast Grass-Roots Conspiracy" that's directed at Barack (the usurper) and I'm proud to be a member of that conspiracy or maybe conspiracy isn't the correct word as that's something usually done in secret and here well everything is above board unlike the under-the-table quickies (I mean quick deals) of the Clinton Oval Office or the secrecy that surrounds the Obama White House. Clinton says in the below article that those in this grand conspiracy want Obama to fail---that we do. For the success of the Obama agenda would mean the destruction of a system that has served us well for over 200 years, a system that has given us the highest standard of living in the world, a system that tens of thousands have fought and died for. Yes, if Obama has his way the torch of Lady Liberty will dim and that beacon of hope will fade and the millions who seek a safe harbor will turn away. So finally Slick Willy, I can agree with you on something---yes we the members of that VRWC want Obama to fail "Yes We Do!"






WASHINGTON -- Bill Clinton said a vast, right-wing conspiracy that once targeted him is now focusing on President Obama.

The ex-president made the comment in a television interview when he was asked about one of the signature moments of the Monica Lewinsky affair over a decade ago. Back then, first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton used the term "vast, right-wing conspiracy" to describe how her husband's political enemies were out to destroy his presidency.

Bill Clinton was asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether the conspiracy is still there. He replied: "You bet. Sure it is. It's not as strong as it was because America has changed demographically. But it's as virulent as it was."

Clinton said that this time around, the focus is on Obama and "their agenda seems to be wanting him to fail."
read full article from FOX News
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Hoping the Blind Will See said...

Yes, we most certainly do! And any patriotic American feels the same. So "vast" is a good adjective. But i know there are more than just right wing patriots - look at Pat Caddell! He claims his party has left him, and this from a guy who was with Carter (the second worse president in history)! So Clinton can't pass this off as just a "right-wing" conspiracy. And what about the polls where only 27% strongly approve of obama's performance! Are we to believe the other 73% are from the right wing? And if THAT'S true, then why aren't those 73% being properly represented by their government, instead of hijacked? As for Clinton's paranoia, shouldn't he see someone professionally about that?

Matt said...

Yes, we're conspiring right on our very public blogs. That way, no one can see what we're doing!

MK said...

Hell yeah bill ya old sleaze ball, obongos failure means our survival.

As for the conspiracies, yeah willy, better check under your bed and in your closet son, we're everywhere and out to catch you fiddling with interns.