Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TEXAS GIRLS AND ILLEGALS


Just a little humor for the day.
DRINKING WITH A TEXAS GIRL.


A MEXICAN, AN IRAQI, AND A TEXAS GIRL ARE IN THE SAME BAR. WHEN THE MEXICAN FINISHES HIS BEER, HE THROWS HIS GLASS IN THE AIR, PULLS OUT HIS PISTOL, AND SHOOTS THE GLASS TO PIECES. HE SAYS, "IN MEXICO OUR GLASSES ARE SO CHEAP WE DON'T NEED TO DRINK WITH THE SAME ONE TWICE."

OMAR , THE IRAQI, OBVIOUSLY IMPRESSED BY THIS, DRINKS HIS BEER, THROWS THE GLASS INTO THE AIR, PULLS OUT HIS AK-47, AND SHOOTS THE GLASS TO PIECES. HE SAYS, " IN IRAQ, WE HAVE SO MUCH SAND TO MAKE GLASSES THAT WE DON'T NEED TO DRINK WITH THE SAME ONE TWICE EITHER."

THE GIRL FROM TEXAS, COOL AS A CUCUMBER, PICKS UP HER BEER, DOWNS IT IN ONE GULP, THROWS THE GLASS INTO THE AIR, WHIPS OUT HER .45 AND SHOOTS THE MEXICAN AND THE IRAQI. WHILE CATCHING HER GLASS, SETTING IT ON THE BAR, AND CALLING FOR A REFILL, SHE SAYS, "IN TEXAS, WE HAVE SO MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO DRINK WITH THE SAME ONES TWICE."

GOD BLESS TEXAS
Bookmark and Share  

source: E-mail

5 comments:

ArthurRex12 said...

Ouch. You sure don't pull any punches with these. Keep 'em comin'.

Mark said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://totus-blog.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://the-american-history.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

-- said...

Offensive yet hilarious; pisses off the PC Liberals but gets the point across. I'm in. I'll follow you!

PatriotUSA said...

Bad, you are so bad. Love it all
the way! I guess I am a racist as
I did not find this offensive at all.
Just really funny on a
day I needed a good laugh.

Thanks so much!

MathewK said...

LOL. Good one.