Newsmax

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Harvard Conservative Club awarded Presidential of Freedom Medal by President Trump

After providing their favorite liberal professor with an all expense paid safari to Kenya the students at the Harvard  Campus Conservative Club have been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Trump.  This prestigious honor was bestowed on the Clubs 3 members for their above and beyond humanitarian efforts in assisting their distraught teacher overcome his grief brought on by the election of Donald Trump!  When asked how they felt about receiving the nation's highest civilian award the three replied, "we only wish we could have done more.  Next time, we'll try and send at least a dozen of more of our deserving professors on this life-changing adventure."
And for those morbid souls who are wondering what book the deserving professor was reading when he came face to face with the real world.  Well, that remains somewhat of a mystery because two books were found among the remains at the campsite---one was Karl Marx's, Das Kapital and the other Barack Obama's, Dreams from my Father.    

2 comments:

Kid said...

Would not surprise me these events occur often.

Liubov Nikonets said...

I am Liubov Nikonets. I won EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle prize of 1,000,000 on Dec 2016, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster, the person placed a testimony on a blog saying how this priest helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning numbers , I was curious and I thought it was all joke not until I contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this workS because I had spent alots buying tickets and I never won. I contacted him and he told me the necessary things needed to be done and I did just as he said and he told me to wait for just 3 days, on the 3rd day he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimony to others in need of help so that they can also win the lottery. I am sharing this testimony with everyone who needs help to win lottery. Contact this great priest through his email address Zuluspelltemple@yahoo.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2347067468416 and your financial problem will be solved forever just as mine was solved. Or visit: https://zuluspellcaster.blogspot.co.uk/p/about-dr-zulu.html