Sunday, January 8, 2017

A Night to Remember: Trump Victory Walk

In case you were not up late on election night and failed to see Donald and family coming down the stairs for his victory speech I pass this along.  If you view on full screen you will notice that Donald was fighting to hold back the tears.  I might add so was this humble observer.  This was a night to remember.  Just think about that moment on this January 20, when Trump will place hand on the Bible and become our 45th President.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm ready for his to take the reins of this country.

Have a fabulous day Ron. ☺

Kid said...

I have a 27 inch (no not that!) and didn't see any tears, but I am convinced he wants to fix America as much as he possibly can over the next 8 years. How far can he roll us back? Pre-obama for sure, but all the way to Reagan? I'm not going to predict, but I am optimistic. He's not going to be a slave to RINO's that's for sure and he's not going to entertain defeatist democraps.