Monday, January 18, 2010

Revolt on the Imemine Plantation

Not too far from the mighty Potomac sets a great white house, you're thinking the White House, wrong! Its Arlington House, the home of the great grand daughter of George Washington, the wife of General Robert E. Lee. Arlington was a great plantation in its day and the home of many slaves. Across the Potomac and only a short distance away stands another great house, formerly known as the White House, but now known as the Imemine Plantation, home of the current President of the United States, Barack Himself Obama the great plantation master.

To master Obama everything is "I", "me" and "mine". But all is not well at the Imemine Plantation despite the harsh hand of the two task masters Horrible Harry and Nasty Nancy. Master Barack Himself Obama is feeling uneasy in his great chair, as a distance sound is heard, "It's the people's seat" and the sound grows louder as the voice draws near. Then suddenly from nowhere a man appears, and its:

Bad, bad "Scott-can Brown"
Baddest damn man in Boston town!

23 comments:

Snarky Basterd said...

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Unknown said...

Can not imagine a better way for America to begin the new year.

Ron Russell said...

Here comes Santa Claus!

hbl said...

Or, as Pat Caddell said, "The people are coming. And, they are coming for you."

John Carey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Carey said...

Yes the tide is indeed turning for the radical left. Now let's keep our fingers crossed for a fair and honest election in MA.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I am full of anticipation!

Right Truth said...

That's great Ron. As Krauthhammer said, this will be three strikes for Obama: Global Warming, the Olympics, and now "Kennedy's seat". Gone in spite of the messiah's attempts to save them.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

TexasFred said...

I hope... But I am not getting excited, not yet...

Bill Smith said...

Great parody & truth. Couldn't resist your last lines. Just tweeted them out to almost 7000 people with link to your post. Others will retweet. Going viral :)

My Twitter: http://twitter.com/arra

Ron Russell said...

Thanks Bill. I tweet too, but my flock isn't quite that large yet!

cmblake6 said...

It's going to take a lot of real human beings to overcome all the "Dead Ted's" that will be voting. You did see the post about the leftist commentators that admit they would vote multiple times to beat the right. They fucking ADMIT their fraud.

Check my answer to your comment at mine, use it if you wish.

cmblake6 said...

This one:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=122290

Ron Russell said...

CM, couldn't get that link, but I did see the video of Keith O., saying just that! "Ends justifies the Means"---they all think that way!

Teresa said...

This would be a great way to begin the New Year!! Scott Brown will be sending a message to Washington, that the status quo is not acceptable. The Obama selfishness is not acceptable.

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amusing Bunni said...

Cool, I love it! Bad, Bad Bad Scott Brown!
Imemine plantation is about to get raized!
I'm with Snarky! Christmas can't come soon enough. We need some good news. This will be GREAT!

The Right Look said...

The resurrection of my beloved Beantown!

This is gonna be great!

-j-
The Right Look

Ayrdale said...

Scott Brown if elected will be ona rocket ship to the top. Hope his middle initial isn't O however...

Matt said...

That was great Ron. Good analogy.

Like Fred, I hope, but I typically think of what can go wrong. The Dems just might go out of their way to do just that.

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I predict: Brown wins.

Oh.

My.

God.

Can you imagine the clenched sphincters come Wednesday morning??

Specifically after The One has deigned to alight His Presence upon those in Massachusetts??

I can hear the assholes wringing from here.

BZ

MathewK said...

I hope he is scared and uneasy, he should be, he deserves every bit of it.

Unknown said...

Today could be an exciting day! I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just can't help it.